A healthy, socially and economically empowered community.
To provide equitable, inclusive and affordable quality health care, economic empowerment and social services to the community.
- Equity of access
- Efficiency and Accountability
Living with Hope and Dignity
Critical Success Factors
- People oriented programming-focus on people’s needs
- Excellent leadership and governance
- Consistency in focusing on results
- Listening to client’s voices
- Community participation in decision making
- Availability of financial and human resources
- Community ownership of program interventions
- Adoptability, creativity and innovation
- Anchoring programming on God’s foundation
- Donor confidence in the organization
- Working consistently and closely with partners /strategic alliances and partnerships
- Leadership development for continuity and sustainability
- Institutional capacity –maintaining strong systems
Goals And Objectives
- To contribute to increased access to comprehensive and quality maternal, child, HIV/AIDS, SRHR and TB services in Buikwe District and surrounding Districts.
- To contribute to increased access to food security and nutrition services in communities and among households in Buikwe District and surrounding Districts.
- To increase access to and coverage of quality water and sanitation services in the communities of the Buikwe District, and surrounding Districts.
- To increase the socioeconomic empowerment of youth and OVC so as to realize their full rights and potential in Buikwe District and surrounding Districts.
- Strengthen partnerships and networks for SFHCS to leverage synergy in delivering quality services in Buikwe District and surrounding Districts
- Strengthen the institutional capacity of St. Francis Hospital Care Services to be able to deliver the strategic plan by 2023.